COVID19 Precautions for Public Health/Workforce Safety
- The Lower Rio Grande PWWA has options to pay your bills from home, either online or by phone, so please consider utilizing them or the drop boxes located at each of our offices
- Our offices are closed to the public except by appointment from March 26 to April 10, 2020, longer if necessary, and you can call us at 575-233-5742 ext. 1000 and leave a message to be contacted with an appointment time
- Please follow the guidance from the NM Department of Health to keep yourself and your loved ones safe and healthy
- Water & Wastewater Utilities are deemed “Essential” under the NM DOH CoVid-19 Public Health Orders, and we will are hard at work while taking precautions for everyone’s health and safety
- We are endeavoring to keep surfaces clean in our offices, so please do your part by following good hygiene practices like hand washing, covering coughs, maintaining distance from others and avoiding handshaking, etc.
For more information: