The Lower Rio Grande Public Water Works Authority is located and proudly serves Dona Ana County, New Mexico. For direct contact information, for customer service and billing information, please visit our service page here. For office locations and important numbers, please visit our customer service page found here.
We welcome you to our website, and look forward to serving your water & wastewater utility needs.
- Economies of scale resulting in lower rates for customers
- Elimination of duplication of efforts
- Establishment of a defined service area
- Increased technical, managerial and financial capacity
- Increased efficiency of operations with appropriate level of staffing
- Increased ability to comply with regulations
- Increased ability to secure funding
- Increased drinking water reliability
- Increased accountability and oversight
- Increased transparency
- Board of Directors is responsible for governance & oversight, not management or operation
Director Furman Smith, Projects Mgr Karen Nichols, General Mgr Martin Lopez, Tim Ohnes, intern; Finance Mgr Kathi Jackson; Past Director Blanca Martinez; Attorney, Josh Smith, Director Mike McMullen, Chair Marty Nieto, Secretary Santo Ruiz, Vice Chair John Holguin, Director Carlos Tellez.